Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP™) Training Program | Boston, MA| 6/5-6/8
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 06/05/2023 at 8:00 AM (EDT)
- Registration Closed
|Hynes Convention Center|
900 Boylston St,
Boston, MA 02115
*Training room location and additional information will be provided at the Registration Table during Sign-in on Day 1.
Ends at 11:59 PM EST 9 business days prior to training start.
Non-Member | $1,650
AEE Member | $1,550
Begins 12:00 AM EST 8 business days prior to training start.
Non-Member | $1,750
AEE Member | $1,650
Registration closes 12:00 AM EST 3 business days prior to training start or if course reaches capacity.
The Certified Renewable Energy Professional (REP®) Training Program is designed to provide attendees a deep-dive into alternative energy sources, clean energy technologies, and sustainable energy practices. Over three days, our professional instructors will guide you through the renewable energy principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
Who Should Attend
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing renewable energy projects. Obtaining AEE’s REP® certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy engineers, energy managers, executives, financial executives, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Daily Breaks Days 1 - 2 : AM Break (15 min) | Lunch Break (1 hr) | PM Break (15 min)
Breakfast and lunch are not provided, but light refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
|Day 1 |||8:00 am||-||8:30 am||| Sign-In|
|8:30 am||-||5:00 pm||| Training|
|Day 2 |||8:00 am||-||5:00 pm||| Training|
|Day 3 |||8:00 am||-||5:00 pm||| Training|
|Day 4 |||8:00 am||-||9:00 am||| Exam Registration|
|9:00 am||-||1:00 pm||| Exam|
All registration and course materials will be given to attendees at sign-in on day 1 at the training location. Workbooks will not be pre-shipped to in-person attendees.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to set realistic goals for renewable energy projects for sustainable applications.
- Learn about the latest energy generation, production, and storage technologies available for you to implement across your applications - for the greatest benefit.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know about renewable sources, including wind, solar, thermal, photovoltaic, geothermal, electrical, bio-fuels, and hydroelectric.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know about energy management process technologies, such as power generation, energy systems, energy storage (fuel cells), and using renewable and clean energy technologies.
- Learn how to finance and justify renewable energy projects, and what incentives can help you justify project implementation.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Renewable Energy Professional® (REP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
How to Register
- Click the “Register” button.
- You may be prompted to login if you have not already done so.
- Complete the registration information requested and submit payment.
What to Expect After Registering
- You will receive a registration confirmation email.
- About a week before the course, you will receive a final confirmation with additional details regarding the training.
- All information regarding your seminar can be found here in AEE Education, under My Dashboard.
Training Program Attendee Cancellation & Transfer Policy
The following terms and conditions apply to Attendees at the Association of Energy Engineers, Inc. (AEE) Training Programs. All requests for transfers, substitutions, or cancellations must be made in writing. Attendees agree to these terms and conditions by registering for a program.
If you are unable to attend the live seminar for which you have registered, registration fees can be transferred to another public seminar offering or substituted with another individual in your place within one year of the original seminar date. No difference in registration fees paid shall be refunded and attendee is responsible for any difference for transfers to a higher cost seminar.
Virtual Programs: Requests to transfer to a differently named program submitted 14 or less days may be subject to the full cost of the workbook if already ordered.
For registrations cancelled 21 days or more prior to the program date, the full registration fee less a $200 service charge will be refunded. Registrations cancelled 14 or less days may be subject to the full cost of the workbook if already ordered. For registrations cancelled 20 days or less, the full registration fee shall be assessed and no refund will be made. No shows will result in forfeiting of the registration fee and no refund will be made.
In the event a training program is not held as a result of any cause not reasonably within AEE’s control (including, but not limited to, instructor illness, acts of terrorism, acts of God, war, civil disturbances, declaration of national emergency, accidents or labor disputes, fire, flood, storms etc.), attendees shall be notified as soon as possible and AEE’s liability will be limited to the reimbursement of the training program registration fee.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Renewable Energy Professional(REP™) exam. Please review the requirements for certification on the Becoming a REP™ page. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Registering for the training does NOT register you for the certification exam. To take the exam, you must register for the exam and pay a separate fee. Attendees are encouraged to complete a certification application 4 weeks prior to taking the exam.
After you submit the certification application, you will receive an email confirmation letter from AEE within 4-weeks. Any additional questions about the REP exam, certification eligibility, scheduling, or the application process can be directed to our REP Certification Director, Francine Seskin, email@example.com.
For additional information, visit the links below.
The following books are suggested reference books and printed copies are available through the AEE Bookstore. AEE members receive an 15% discount on printed books. Reference books are not required and are intended to help prepare for a training course and exam.
Digital copies of these books are available through the AEE eLibrary, which is a great resource for accessing searchable content as well as highlighting and taking notes. The eLibrary is available to AEE members for the low discounted price of $35 per year. Digital books cannot be printed or accessed during the certification exam.
If you’re an AEE member, add the eLibrary subscription to your membership here.
If you’re not a member, join AEE here and add the eLibrary subscription to your membership.