Certified Water Efficiency Professional® Training Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees with an understanding of industry best practices for effective and efficient water management. Over three days, our professional instructor will guide you through the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value related to improving water usage and enabling sustainable programs.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to measure, verify and evaluate water usage for a given building or facility.
- Learn the relevant terminology used by local municipalities, and federal and state governments, as well as their policies, incentives and water specific mandates.
- Learn about water billing for your company, client or facility, and what strategies to employ to reduce costs.
- Learn how to compare and contrast water supply and water balancing options.
- Learn what technologies are available to improve water efficiency.
Who Should Attend
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing water efficiency projects or individuals responsible for water supply and management for a facility or building. Obtaining AEE's CWEP® certification provides international credibility among the environmental management and sustainable communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy engineers, energy managers, building maintenance engineers, manufacturing and facilities managers, and energy consultants.
- Introduction to Alternative Energy
- Introduction to CWEP
- Terminology & Helpful Resources
- Units of Measure
- Water Policy & Standards
- Utility Analysis & Benchmarking (Economics)
- Facility Auditing and Measurement & Verification
- Water Metering
- Domestic Plumbing
- Water Treatment
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Laundry Equipment
- Medical/Lab Equipment
- Cooling Towers
- Boilers & Mechanical Equipment
- Water Supply Options (Alternative Water Sourcing)
- Pool Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Storm Water Management
Over three days, one of our professional instructors will guide you through water efficiency. Their teaching and industry experience allows them to deliver information that is of the most relevance and practical value to attendees.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Water Efficiency Professional® (CWEP®) exam.
- This program is held over 3 days.
- You earn 1.5 CEU | 15 PDH | 3.0 AEE Credits for completing this program.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE's certification exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
- Leave with a course workbook that will become and invaluable desk reference.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Carbon Auditing Professional™ exam. Please review the requirements for certification on the Becoming a CWEP™ page.