Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional Training Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees with an understanding of industry best practices for evaluating lighting retrofit projects and upgrading to the most current lighting technologies. Over three days, our professional instructor will guide you through advanced lighting applications, systems, and technology innovations and show you the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to measure, verify and evaluate metrics for lighting efficiency projects, including available technologies, financial incentives, and human-factor implications of a project.
- Learn how to reduce lighting related energy consumption in a building, facility, or outdoor environment.
- Learn how to document a project, the potential ROI, and compare savings against other energy efficiency projects.
- Learn how to assess technologies for a given application.
Who Should Attend
The program is of the highest value to those undertaking or assessing lighting energy projects or lighting retrofit projects. Obtaining AEE's CLEP certification provides international credibility among energy management communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy auditors, energy engineers, energy managers, maintenance managers, manufacturing and facilities managers, and energy consultants.
- Introduction to Alternative Energy
- Fundamentals of EEL
- Traditional Light Sources
- Ballasts & Drivers
- Solid State Lighting (LED)
- Luminaires & Fixtures (L&F)
- Lighting Quality
- Lighting Systems Improvements
- Lighting Calculations
- Evaluating Lighting Systems
- Maintaining Lighting Systems
- Environmental Concerns
- Lighting Control Strategies
- DLC & Utility Rebates
- Energy Legislation & Codes
- Lighting Financial Metrics
- Glossary of Lighting Terms Provided
Over three days, one of our professional instructors will guide you through lighting efficiency. Their teaching and industry experience allows them to deliver information that is of the most relevance and practical value to attendees.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional (CLEP) exam.
- This program is held over 3 days.
- You earn 1.8 CEU | 18 PDH | 3.6 AEE Credits for completing this program.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE's certification exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
- Leave with a course workbook that will become and invaluable desk reference.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Carbon Auditing Professional™ exam. Please review the requirements for certification on the Becoming a CLEP™ page.