Energy Efficiency Practitioner™ Training Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees a concise, but comprehensive overview of practices for improving energy management and energy efficiency in buildings and across facilities. Many energy professionals use this program to develop their background knowledge before embarking on a path to the Certified Energy Manager (CEM)® or Business Energy Professional (BEP®) certifications.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the basics of energy management, including terminology and the technical aspects of systems and equipment that energy managers are responsible for in buildings and facilities.
- Learn the crucial steps of energy management and organizational strategies, including auditing, measurement, commissioning, payback, and maintenance.
- Learn how to identify the low-cost, no-cost system improvements that can provide immediate financial benefits.
- Then take energy management a step further by learning the fundamentals of clean and renewable energy, and what to consider for ongoing sustainability.
Who Should Attend
AEE's EEP™ certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included young energy professionals, newly qualified energy engineers, or individuals recently promoted to energy managers. It also includes non-energy professionals looking to gain an insight into energy management theories and practices, such as executives, financial executives, operations managers, architects, and consultants.
- Building Utilities & Energy Bills
- Mechanical Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Heat Transfer
- Service Water Systems
Over three days, one of our professional instructors will guide you, step-by-step through this program. Their teaching and industry experience allows them to deliver information that is of the most relevance and practical value to attendees.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- This training program prepares attendees to take the Energy Efficiency Practitioner™ (EEP™) exam.
- This program is held over 3 days.
- You earn 1.5 CEU | 15 PDH | 3.0 AEE Credits for completing this program.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE's certification exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
- Leave with a course workbook that will become an invaluable desk reference.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Carbon Auditing Professional™ exam. Please review the requirements for certification on the Becoming a EEP™ page.