About this Program
This training program provides the essential knowledge all professionals need to ensure power quality for a building or facility. Over two days, our professional instructor will help you understand the essential aspects of energy reliability, as well as the technical principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
- Learn the industry standards (IEEE), terminology and technology required to ensure power quality and reliability.
- Learn about power system interactions, grounding, bonding, noise control, surge and harmonics, and how they can cause your facility problems, or how they can be part of the solution.
- Learn about power conditioning and how to assess the need for it in your building or facility.
- Learn about important concepts of monitoring, predictive analysis, and trend reporting.
- Learn how to review power plans and specifications for impact on your business and operations.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Power Quality Professional® (CPQ®) exam.
- Discuss case studies and how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 3 Days.
You earn 1.9 CEU | 19 PDH | 3.8 AEE Credits for completing this program.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Power Quality Professional® (CPQ®) exam. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
The program is of great value to those responsible for the safe, continuous supply of power within a building or facility. Attendees of this program have included energy engineers, energy managers, engineering managers, plant engineers, maintenance engineers, facilities managers, energy auditors and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
Updated information is currently in development. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be notified once additional information becomes available.
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Seminar Hours Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Seminar Hours Day 2: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Seminar Hours Day 3: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Exam Registration Day 3: 12:00 pm
- Exam on Day 3: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.