About this Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees an in-depth and technical review of energy auditing, including water usage in a facility. Over four days, our professional instructors will guide you through the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
- Learn how to conduct a detailed audit of a building or facility, including what steps need to be taken pre-audit to ensure accurate data collection.
- Learn how to analyze the results of an audit and identify the energy or water usage can be optimized.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know when conducting audits of building equipment, systems, and technologies, such as lighting, pumps, motors, drives, HVAC, water systems, etc.
- Learn how to analyze utilities, and how energy demand, energy rates, and energy accounting all affect an energy audit.
- Learn how an energy audit can affect the bottom line for an organization.
- Learn how to identify the “low-hanging fruit“ that is ripe for energy conservation opportunities.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Energy Auditor® (CEA®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 4 Days.
You earn 2.2 CEU | 22 PDH | 4.4 AEE Credits for completing this program.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Energy Auditor® (CEA®) exam. The exam is administered the day after this program. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing energy auditing projects. Obtaining AEE’s CEA® certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy engineers, energy managers, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
Updated information is currently in development. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be notified once additional information becomes available.
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2 and 3: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Exam on Day 4 Following Seminar: 9:00 am
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.