About this Program
This training program provides an in-depth look at effective energy-efficient strategies for building commissioning. Over four days, attendees gain a clear understanding of building commissioning concepts, processes, and project management. Each member of our team of professional instructors provides their own experience and focuses on specific areas essential to building commissioning and of the most significant relevance and practical value.
- Learn the commission process and how building owner requirements apply for efficient operation and desired occupancy.
- Learn proven steps, milestones, and practices needed to manage a project, including the considerations needed to bring all functional teams together for a common goal.
- Learn about important concepts in testing, renovation, and service to maintain efficient building systems.
- Work through practical examples of commissioning to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Building Commissioning Professional® (CBCP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 4 days.
You earn 2.5 CEU | 25 PDH | 5.0 AEE Credits for completing this program.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Building Commissioning Professional® (CBCP®) exam. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Attendees can select one of two options to apply for the certification and sit the CBCP® exam.
- To take the exam in conjunction with this training program. The exam is administered on the last day of the training program.
- Alternatively, the attendee can choose to schedule the exam at a remote testing center at a time of their choosing.
The program is of great value to individuals responsible for building commissioning projects, whether directly managing these projects, or interacting with contractors and consultants that are undertaking these projects on your company’s behalf. Attendees of this program have included energy engineers, energy managers, building owners, plant engineers, maintenance engineers, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
This live program will be held in the following locations:
June 22 - 25, 2020 | Seattle, WA | Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE West.
<< Hotel Information >>
August 24 - 27, 2020 | Chicago, IL | Hilton Chicago
720 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60605
Discounted Rate: $159, expires 7/2/2020 (complimentary wifi in guest rooms included)
<< Book This Hotel >>
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Seminar Hours Days 1 and 2: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Seminar Hours Day 3: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Seminar Hours Day 4: 8:00 - 12:00 noon
- Exam on Day 4 Following Seminar: 1:00
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.