About this Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees a deep-dive into alternative energy sources, clean energy technologies, and sustainable energy practices. Over four days, our professional instructors will guide you through the renewable energy principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
- Learn how to set realistic goals for renewable energy projects for sustainable applications.
- Learn about the latest energy generation, production, and storage technologies available for you to implement across your applications - for the greatest benefit.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know about renewable sources, including wind, solar, thermal, photovoltaic, geothermal, electrical, bio-fuels, and hydroelectric.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know about energy management process technologies, such as power generation, energy systems, energy storage (fuel cells), and using renewable and clean energy technologies.
- Learn how to finance and justify renewable energy projects, and what incentives can help you justify project implementation.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Renewable Energy Professional® (REP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 4 Days.
You earn 2.2 CEU | 22 PDH | 4.4 AEE Credits for completing this program.
The Certified Renewable Energy Professional® (REP®) exam is administered the day after this program. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Attendees can select one of two options to apply for the certification and sit the REP® exam.
- To take the exam in conjunction with this training program. The exam is administered on the last day of the training program.
- Alternatively, the attendee can choose to schedule the exam at a remote testing center at a time of their choosing.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing renewable energy projects. Obtaining AEE’s REP® certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy engineers, energy managers, executives, financial executives, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
This live program will be held in the following locations:
June 22 - 25, 2020 | Seattle, WA | Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE West.
<< Hotel Information >>
September 21 - 24, 2020 | Denver, CO | Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE World.
<< Hotel Information >>
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2 and 3: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Exam on Day 4 Following Seminar: 9:00 am
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.