This training program is designed to provide attendees with an understanding of industry best practices for evaluating lighting retrofit projects and upgrading to the most current lighting technologies. Over three days, our professional instructor, will guide you through advanced lighting applications, systems, and technology innovations and show you the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
- Learn how to measure, verify and evaluate metrics for lighting efficiency projects, including available technologies, financial incentives and human-factor implications of a project.
- Learn how to reduce lighting related energy consumption in a building, facility, or outdoor environment.
- Learn how to document a project, the potential ROI, and compare savings against other energy efficiency projects.
- Learn how to asses technologies for a given application.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered.
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Lighting Efficiency Professional® (CLEP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 3 Days.
You earn 1.8 CEU | 18 PDH | 3.6 AEE Credits for completing this program.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Energy Procurement Professional® (CEP®) exam. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Attendees can select one of two options to apply for the certification and sit the CEP® exam.
- To take the exam in conjunction with this training program. The exam is administered on the last day of the training program.
- Alternatively, the attendee can choose to schedule the exam at a remote testing center at a time of their choosing.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing lighting energy projects or lighting retrofit projects. Obtaining AEE’s CLEP® certification provides international credibility among energy management communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy auditors, energy engineers, energy managers, maintenance managers, manufacturing and facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
June 22 - 24, 2020 | Seattle, WA | Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE West.
<< Hotel Information >>
September 21 - 23, 2020 | Denver, CO | Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE World.
<< Hotel Information >>
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Instruction Day 3: 8:00 am - 12 noon
- Exam on Day 3 Following Seminar: 1:00 pm
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.