About this Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees a deep-dive into commissioning practices for existing buildings. Over three days, our professional instructors will guide you through the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value to enable higher efficiencies in existing buildings, which can be very different to the practices and strategies conducted for new buildings.
- Learn how to identify which building systems require renovation or attention.
- Learn how to restore or upgrade existing buildings systems.
- Learn the commissioning project process, from scope generation, picking your team to final application and implementation.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know about TAB and verification procedures, BAS Trend and log reviews.
- Learn about the LEED rating system and how it applies to building commissioning.
- Learn about the latest commissioning tools and technologies you may need to successfully commission a wide array of building systems.
- Learn how to finance and justify commissioning projects, and what incentives can help you justify project implementation.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Existing Building Commissioning Professional® (EBCP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 3 Days.
You earn 1.8 CEU | 18 PDH | 3.6 AEE Credits for completing this program.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Existing Building Commissioning Professional® (EBCP®) exam. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking building commissioning projects on existing buildings. Obtaining AEE’s EBCP® certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy engineers, energy managers, energy auditors, building owners and operators, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
Updated information is currently in development. Email email@example.com if you wish to be notified once additional information becomes available.
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:00 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Instruction Day 3: 8:00 am - 12 noon
- Exam on Day 3 Following Seminar: 1:00 pm
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.