About this Program
This training program is designed to provide attendees with an understanding of industry best practices for effective and efficient water management. Over three days, our professional instructor will guide you through the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value related to improving water usage and enabling sustainable programs.
- Learn how to measure, verify and evaluate water usage for a given building or facility.
- Learn the relevant terminology used by local municipalities, and federal and state governments, as well as their policies, incentives and water specific mandates.
- Learn about water billing for your company, client or facility, and what strategies to employ to reduce costs.
- Learn how to compare and contrast water supply and water balancing options.
- Learn what technologies are available to improve water efficiency.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Water Efficiency Professional® (CWEP®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This program is held over 3 Days.
You earn 1.5 CEU | 15 PDH | 3.0 AEE Credits for completing this program.
The Certified Water Efficiency Professional® (CWEP®) exam is administered the day after this program. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Attendees can select one of two options to apply for the certification and sit the CWEP® exam.
- To take the exam in conjunction with this training program. The exam is administered on the last day of the training program.
- Alternatively, the attendee can choose to schedule the exam at a remote testing center at a time of their choosing.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing water efficiency projects or individuals responsible for water supply and management for a facility or building. Obtaining AEE’s CWEP® certification provides international credibility among the environmental management and sustainability communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy engineers, energy managers, building maintenance engineers, manufacturing and facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodations
This live program will be held in the following location:
September 21 - 23, 2020 | Denver, CO | Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
This training event will be held in conjunction with AEE World.
<< Hotel Information >>
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Exam on Day 3 Following Seminar: 9:00 am
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Early registration is recommended as seats for AEE Training Programs are limited. Registration will close when an event reaches capacity.
- Questions? Visit the FAQ Page for additional information about AEE Training Programs.
- This program is designed for US attendees only. Contact your local training provider for programs available in your region.