4.4 AEE Credits | 2.2 CEU | 22 PDH
Duration 3 Days
This training program is designed to provide attendees an in-depth and technical review of energy auditing, including water usage in a facility. Over three days, our professional instructors will guide you through the principles and practices of greatest relevance and practical value.
- Learn how to conduct a detailed audit of a building or facility, including what steps need to be taken pre-audit to ensure accurate data collection.
- Learn how to analyze the results of an audit and identify the energy or water usage can be optimized.
- Learn what energy managers and energy professionals need to know when conducting audits of building equipment, systems, and technologies, such as lighting, pumps, motors, drives, HVAC, water systems, etc.
- Learn how to analyze utilities, and how energy demand, energy rates, and energy accounting all affect an energy audit.
- Learn how an energy audit can affect the bottom line for an organization.
- Learn how to identify the “low-hanging fruit“ that is ripe for energy conservation opportunities.
- Work through practical examples to demonstrate the topics and procedures covered
- Review the various areas of the Body of Knowledge associated with AEE’s Certified Energy Auditor® (CEA®) exam.
- Discuss how to apply what you have learned to your business and applications.
This training program prepares attendees to take the Certified Energy Auditor® (CEA®) exam. The exam is administered the day after this program. Please review the requirements for certification here. A separate certification and application fee applies.
Attendees can select one of two options to apply for the certification and sit the CEA® exam.
- To take the exam in conjunction with this training program. The exam is administered on the last day of the training program.
- Alternatively, the attendee can choose to schedule the exam at a remote testing center at a time of their choosing.
The program is of greatest value to those undertaking or assessing energy auditing projects. Obtaining AEE’s CEA® certification provides international credibility among energy management, sustainable and clean energy communities. Attendees of this program have included existing energy professionals, energy engineers, energy managers, facilities managers, and energy consultants.
Location, Travel & Accommodation.
You are responsible for making your own travel and accommodation reservations. See a list of recommended hotels here.
Training Program Hours
- Sign-in and Onsite Registration Day 1: 8:15 am
- Instruction Day 1: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instruction Day 2 and 3: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Exam on Day 4 Following Seminar: 9:00 am
- Review the Transfer & Cancellation Policy. By Registering for this Training Program you agree to these terms.
- Online pre-registration ends one week prior to the training start date. Onsite registrations are accepted through the start of the training